Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pancake-A-Thon

This morning I cooked breakfast for everybody and I made pancakes.

This is me eating a pancake. I ate 8 pancakes (I would have eaten more if I didn't have to cook them - at least 14).


The book in front of me is Farmer Boy. It is a story about Almanzo Wilder and our mom is reading it out loud to us. Almanzo loves to eat! Just like me! His mom made pancakes and put butter and maple sugar on them in stacks. I did stacks today. I had a 6-stacker and a 2-stacker because there were only 4 left and I had to split them with my sister.
I wish I could have eaten at Almanzo's house!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex and Andrew said...

(alex dictating) I love pancakes too. Eight? that's alot...! I like chocolate chip pancakes. I get them alot because my mum makes them.

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home