Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween!!!

This is me in my Halloween costume. I am a ninja. I picked out a ninja costume because I thought it looked cool and I got to get the swords. My sister was Cleopatra (not shown - see my mom's blog).



I got a whole candy bucket full of candy - it was up to the top because there was a Juicy Juice in it! One lady had little bags of candy with three pieces in it. I also liked trick or treating because I got to see everyone else's costumes. My friend, Alex L. had a mask with a little pump that was shaped like a heart and when you squeezed it, (fake) blood came down the mask.

When we got home, we swapped candy. Here are the rules for swapping candy:

  1. First , you have to sort your candy by type (like any kind of Sweet Tart candies together)
  2. You can't swap lollipops (because they are priceless).
  3. Laffy Taffy's can be swapped for small bags of Sweet Tarts.
  4. I traded two pieces of candy for my sister's Wild Berry Chewy Lifesavers.
  5. You have to take turns.
  6. If we don't agree on a swap (which is usually what happens), we try to swap for another thing.

This is us swapping candy - in full motion. My sister still has on her costume.


This is my loot:

I forgot to add that it was very hot - 73 degrees at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Can I have your last Almond Joy? And a Kit Kat? Oh, and maybe a couple of Tootsie Rolls?

4:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home