Monday, March 12, 2007

Pie Eating Contest (with Puny Pies)

Where: St. Matthew's Church

Who: Me and my friends

What: A pie-eating contest (junior division). None of the adults would compete! There was also a chili cook-off going on.

When: Saturday, after mulching our whole yard

Why: I wanted to go because of the pie-eating contest, but the chili was good, too.

This is before we started and we are getting ready. Our hands are behind our backs because you couldn't use your hands.



This is us when the pie-eating contest started.



I had a technique of slamming my face into the pie to break it into smaller pieces to make it easier to eat. I chose cherry pie to eat. We had little pies because the contest was for kids and they didn't want anyone throwing up. I wasn't expecting a pie so small, but it was a good idea because it didn't take as long to eat. The pies that we could have had were pretty big, but we didn't get those and got the little pies.

This is me and I am smiling because I won First Place!!!



And here are all of us after we finished.



I won a prize. It was these things called Silly Shooters and they are rubber and you can stretch them a ton! You can also shoot them.

I had a really good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats on the win! Those are some tiny pies!!

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home