Sunday, October 08, 2006

Eight is Great

For my eighth birthday, my mom suggested that I start this blog.

Here's what I'd like to post about:
  • Lego creations
  • Field trips
  • Vacations
  • Books I'm reading (or read)
  • Homeschooling
  • Fun reports
  • Websites I like
  • and more!

Mom asked me to write about my birthday first.



I ordered the cake because you can order it with the touch screen at Ukrops! I picked a yellow pound cake with white icing with a message and balloons. I liked the cake a lot! We had some friends come over to eat it with us, my godparents, the Knapiks.


I got a lot of loot from my family, like a movie, some Heelys, and a voyager compass and a 100-piece dinosaur puzzle and a dress shirt and some pants. And I liked it all!

And we went to the Great Wolf Lodge for my birthday.

I liked the Great Wolf Lodge because of the waterpark and arcade. And we got to eat Pop-Tarts in the morning. We played on the waterpark and got dumped by the bucket which dumps over 1000 gallons of water every five minutes.


I liked to play on the big water slides because they were so fast! The Big Foot Crossing was pieces of fake wood that you tried to walk across with ropes hanging above you over the water. I made it across!


I really liked my birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Nice looking blog! Good job, Brendan!!

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home